Buckeye Institute Report: Don’t Build The Obama/Strickland Slow Train
Hey remember the Obama Administration prosed high-speed rail plan? Yeah, that will cost $1000 for every federal income taxpayer, and those average taxpayers will ride the train maybe twice in their lives.
Interesting to note, the average speed of these trains will have an average speed of 55-75mph, and are quite energy inefficient. And not to mention that the fares will be hardly affordable for an average family of four.
But none of this matters to Gov. Ted Strickland and President Obama, as this proposal isn’t about better transportation or helping the environment. Instead, liberal statists promoting mass transportation is about CONTROLLING YOUR LIVES and telling you when and how you should travel, while wasting your money in the process.
Read the full report from the Buckeye Institute here:
High Speed Rail
- Ted Strickland’s “C3″ Slow-Train Gets Shorter
- Will Ted Strickland’s “3C” Slow-Train Stimulate?
- OH-15: Cook Report “Kilroy does not possess particularly strong candidate skills”
- Buckeye State Blog is Down
- Obama and Gov. Strickland Visit Cleveland Clinic To Pressure It Into Not To Speak Out Against ObamaCare