Former OSU QB Stanley Jackson Takes a Stand for Conservatism
This is a great story from the Bucyrus Telegraph Forum about former Buckeyes Quarterback Stanley Jackson who spoke to the newly formed Harding Area Young Republicans. He currently plays for the Marion Mayhem and is a great color commentator on 610 AM WTVN in Columbus.
Jackson, who happens to be black and Hispanic, is clearly a proud individualist who has no time for the identity and grievance politics of the Democrat party. He also played professional football in Canada, and gave the audience a preview of ObamaCare with the story of how horrific it was having surgery in the Canadian socialist health care system.
Kudos to my friend Brian Osborne for organizing the event.
- Jackson County Republican Party Endorsements (Ohio House District 87 & Ohio Senate District 17)
- Jennifer Brunner Pulls a “General Betray-Us” on General Stanley McChrystal
- Ted Strickland in Washington Tomorrow to Stand Up for Mercantilism
- I Stand Corrected on my Kent Markus Post
- Ingrid Martin vs. President Obama