Jennifer Brunner Won’t Back Down
You go, girlfriend:
There’s probably no turning back now for Jennifer Brunner.
Any hopes that the Ohio Secretary of State could be convinced to abandon her Senate campaign to avoid a primary with Lt. Gov. Lee Fisher (D) would seem to be dashed after Brunner excoriates Democratic “insiders,” both in Columbus and Washington, for trying to push her out. Writing on her campaign Web site, Brunner repeats some of the entreaties she’s heard — including one from an unnamed Congressman who says she should quit even though he or she thinks Fisher can’t win.
Remember that glass ceiling Hillary Clinton kept talking about it? An old white liberal guy named Lee Fisher is sitting on Jennifer’s.
- Jennifer Brunner is “Running on Empty” & Lee Fisher is a “Loser”
- Jennifer Brunner Bashes the Strickland/Fisher Administration
- Jennifer Brunner’s Flip-Flop on Our “Greatest Threat to Our National Security”
- What is the Holdup with Looking into Jennifer Brunner’s Illegal Use of Campaign Funds?
- Jennifer Brunner, Ohio’s Chief Election Official, Doesn’t Follow Election Laws