Poll: Majority of Ohioans Believe in God & Oppose abortion
As reported by Kevin Holtsberry of Red State, Matt Lewis of Townhall.com, and Life News, the Ohio Right to Life released a fascinating poll which shows Ohioans are quite religious and socially conservative.
The poll was conducted by Fritz Wenzel and found that:
• 72% of Ohioans’ surveyed strongly believe in God;
• 60% oppose abortion;
• 54% believe abortion has a negative effect on women who have them;
• 70% oppose use of taxpayer dollars to pay for abortion;
• 45% believe entertainment today negatively impacts families;
• 51% believe government policies are harming traditional family values;
• 54% believe schools undermine values taught at home; and
• 54% believe families do a worse job of developing character than a generation ago.
Maybe this is why President Obama’s support in Ohio has dropped by double digits?