Maurice Thompson, Fighting for Liberty
On July 19th, I wrote a review of an Ohio Freedom Alliance event with Maurice Thompson of The Buckeye Institute. Although my review was quite positive, some black helicopter society members on their forum were quite displeased that I have have no patience for conspiracy nuts.
The Buckeye Institute posted video of his speech today, and here it is in its entirety about what is going on at the 1851 Center for Constitutional Law:
FYI- If you work in the downtown-Columbus area, they are hosting a free “Milton Friedman Legacy for Freedom” luncheon on July 31 with Dan Lips, Education Policy Analyst at The Heritage Foundation.
- Ohio Freedom Alliance Meeting- Maurice Thompson & Alicia Healy
- A Big Victory for Bars and Freedom in Ohio
- Freedom Watch at OSU with Judge Andrew Napolitano, Sen. Tim Grendell, Maurice Thompson, Ron Paul, and Others
- The Buckeye Institute Defeats Ohio ACORN
- Beth Lear, a Principled Conservative, for the 2nd Ohio House District