Where was Lee Fisher Today?
Here are President Barry Obama’s full remarks from Shaker Heights. Obama names the prominent Democrats in attendance, the school superintendent, and even those who couldn’t come home from Washinsgton. Why couldn’t the leading Democrat senatorial candidate not be at a presidential event in his hometown, or atleast be mentioned?
Some special guests that we’ve got.
First of all, the governor of the great state of Ohio, Ted Strickland, is in the house.
There he is right there.
Your state treasurer, Kevin Boyce, is here.
Your secretary of state, Jennifer Brunner, is here.
The mayor of the great city of Cleveland, Frank Jackson’s here.
Shaker Heights Mayor Earl Leiken is here.
The Shaker Heights school superintendent, Mark Freeman, is here.
Not here, but a couple of my favorite people, Congresswoman Marcia Fudge and Sherrod Brown couldn’t be here today. They’ve got work to do in Washington.
It is good to be back in the great state of Ohio…
- Lee Fisher, Ohio Department of Pectoral Development
- Jennifer Brunner Bashes the Strickland/Fisher Administration
- Strickland/Fisher’s Genitals Don’t Please Ugly Feminazis @ Conference
- According to Bill Clinton, Lee Fisher Cares about Children
- Lt. Gov Fisher Says- Hey Drivers, Your Tires Are Priced too Low