BMV Overcharging for Records Requests, Violating Ohio Constitution
July 28, 2009 at 1:25 pm
If the Strickland administration really cares about transparency in state government, this sort of nonsense needs to stop.
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Ohio
- Junk Requests in Ohio’s Federal Education Grant Proposal
- Mike DeWine Announces His Candidacy & Is Already Violating Campaign Laws
- Are You a Concerned Citizen Wanting Public Records from Democrat Cuyahoga County Auditor Frank Russo’s Office?
- Ohio Loses Out in Federal Education Funding Sweepstakes- Ohio Lost Points AFTER Ted went to DC to Sell Ohio