Home > Attention Bloggers and Pepper Pike Residents

Attention Bloggers and Pepper Pike Residents

August 6, 2009 at 12:01 am Matt

nojillnoAs you may know, Jill Miller Zimon, the long-winded leftist blogger at the infamous WritesLikeSheTalks.com, is running for City Council of Pepper Pike.

I have decided that I’ve had enough of Jill’s outrageous nonsense, and am therefore announcing a new, informal organization to stop Jill Miller Zimon, which will be called the “Committee to Reject Annoying Pikers” (or C.R.A.P.). As her husband is a staunch Republican who donated to candidate for Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel, an invitation to join is extended to Mr. Zimon.

CRAP will blog about Jill and, at this moment, has pledges from numerous anti-JMZ Ohioans who are willing to knock on thousands of doors in Pepper Pike for her opposition. I will have more to announce about CRAP soon, but if you wish to get involved in the early stages, please email . Thank you.

Related posts:

1. David Pepper With Huge Cash Advantage Over Dave Yost
  2. It’s Flag Day! Keep Auditor Candidate David Pepper Away from Lighters!
  3. David Pepper Desperately Scrambling to Raise Taxes on Property Owners, Especially the Elderly on Fixed Incomes, to Pay for the Bengals
  4. Dave Yost Far Ahead of Dandy Boy David Pepper
  5. David Pepper Votes for Higher Taxes

1. Daniel Williamson
    August 6th, 2009 at 17:20 | #1

Umm . . . I suppose this is a tongue-in-cheek blog entry, but if it's serious, I think one would want to evaluate ALL the candidates (with their platforms) for Pepper Pike council before deciding which ones are undeserving of a vote. What if the others running for council held repugnant views like the views of Bill Ayers or George Soros? I understand you (and I) often disagree with blog entries at WLST, but JMZ could actually be better suited for Pepper Pike council than alternative candidates. So, to be more persuasive, I think a good starting point would be to name the slate of candidates that you think is most deserving of election, and build your case from there.

2. Hickmania
    August 6th, 2009 at 18:04 | #2

I think Jill Miller Zimon (JMZ) is full of "C.R.A.P" on her blog and as a Pepper Pike City Council candidate. I may start a left-leaning group against JMZ called P.A.S.S. (Progressives Against Slap-Happy Sycophants)

This is good:

But this may be better:

3. Yahooter
    August 7th, 2009 at 02:48 | #3

It's A council seat in a city of 6000…who gives a damn. Alternative candidates?? Not going to find much there. Not many in Pepper interested getting involved in a job that offers little pay and many headaches.

4. Danngoingdown
    August 7th, 2009 at 05:18 | #4

Pepper Pike is a shithole anyways – who wants to actually live there? Although there are far worse places to live in that county.

5. Abby