Attention Bloggers and Pepper Pike Residents
As you may know, Jill Miller Zimon, the long-winded leftist blogger at the infamous WritesLikeSheTalks.com, is running for City Council of Pepper Pike.
I have decided that I’ve had enough of Jill’s outrageous nonsense, and am therefore announcing a new, informal organization to stop Jill Miller Zimon, which will be called the “Committee to Reject Annoying Pikers” (or C.R.A.P.). As her husband is a staunch Republican who donated to candidate for Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel, an invitation to join is extended to Mr. Zimon.
CRAP will blog about Jill and, at this moment, has pledges from numerous anti-JMZ Ohioans who are willing to knock on thousands of doors in Pepper Pike for her opposition. I will have more to announce about CRAP soon, but if you wish to get involved in the early stages, please email . Thank you.
- David Pepper With Huge Cash Advantage Over Dave Yost
- It’s Flag Day! Keep Auditor Candidate David Pepper Away from Lighters!
- David Pepper Desperately Scrambling to Raise Taxes on Property Owners, Especially the Elderly on Fixed Incomes, to Pay for the Bengals
- Dave Yost Far Ahead of Dandy Boy David Pepper
- David Pepper Votes for Higher Taxes