Ted Strickland’s Pimp Gets 1 year
From The Dispatch:
A former director from Gov. Ted Strickland’s administration was sentenced to a year in prison today for using a popular Internet site to promote a teen prostitute.
In sentencing Robert McFadden, 46, of Hyland Drive in Dublin, a judge told him he cannot tolerate “the sexual exploitation of our children” in society.
While McFadden was the director of the governor’s Faith-Based and Community Initiative, he was living a double life as a sex-addicted purveyor of a Web site that promoted and ranked local prostitutes, he told Franklin County Common Pleas Judge Tim Horton.
Double life? Try triple life, Rob. As it was, this guy was a supposed Catholic (former head of Catholics for Kerry) who used to post on my old OhioforBlackwell blog when I would attack pro-abortion candidates. Real Catholics cannot support abortion, but this guy was making a living convincing voters to ignore the abortion issue.
But Gov. Strickland has a long record of being soft on the sexual exploitation of children, so I’m frankly not surprised that yet ANOTHER pervert was working for him.
- Former Head of Ted Strickland’s Faith-Based and Community Initiative Admits Pimping a 17 Year Old Girl
- Poll: Majority of Ohioans Believe in God & Oppose abortion
- One More Part of Ted Strickland’s “Evidence-Based Education Reform”
- Ohio Democrats Not Thrilled With Obama’s Health Care Bill & Abortion Funding
- Tuesday: Ohio Right to Life’s “Cultural Index” Polling