Court Upholds Ohio Ban on Human Pesticide
From Gongwer ($$$):
Americans United for Life said Friday the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has dissolved an injunction against enforcement of an Ohio law strictly regulating the provision of the abortion drug RU-486.
Charmaine Yoest, the group’s CEO and president, called the court action a victory for women’s health.
“Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers have readily admitted that they administer RU-486 in violation of the FDA-approved protocol for the drug. In response, Ohio rightly sought to protect women from such dangerous practices, and the Sixth Circuit has ratified that decision,” Ms. Yoest said.[...]
AUL said that in light of the clarification, the federal appeals court vacated the injunction prohibiting enforcement of the law and remanded the case to the federal district court.
Ohio AG Rich Cordray in his interview with me used this case as a reason why pro-lifers should be comfortable with his pro-abortion views.
- Phillip Morris on Ted Strickland’s Decision to Allow 18 Year Olds to Gamble
- LetOhioVote.org Gets Their Day in Court- September 2!
- Ohio Democrats Not Thrilled With Obama’s Health Care Bill & Abortion Funding
- RightOhio.com’s Interview With Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray
- Ted Strickland’s Pimp Gets 1 year