OH-15: Mary Jo Kilroy Holds “Tele Town-Hall” With Kilroybots
The callers who were supportive of ObamaCare got to talk to Rep. Kilroy:
But Kilroy, D-Columbus, asserted that any reform plan should include a federal insurance program that would compete with private insurers, saying that “a public option in competition with private insurance can reduce costs for all of us.”
“If you have insurance right now, you shouldn’t worry about a public option,” she said.
During the one-hour conference call, Kilroy answered questions from 17 people. Aides to Kilroy said about 2,800 people were listening in.
The questions were all polite. Kilroy staffers screened the calls before questions were asked.
And those who had sincere concerns that a “public option” is simply a way to kill off private insurance were immediately placed on a terrorist watch list.
- OH-15: Mary Jo Kilroy’s Health Care Tele-Town Hall, WEDNESDAY!
- Mike Coleman, Mary Jo Kilroy, Lee Fisher Asked “How Are We Going to Pay for This?”
- OH-15: Mary Jo Kilroy’s Dirty Money
- OH-15: Mary Jo Kilroy Shakes Down Those Evil Drug Companies
- OH-15: Mary Jo Kilroy’s Parkinson’s Prop is an Arrogant Ass