Problems with Obama’s Speech to Students
I felt a creepy statist feeling while watching his speech to grade school students, and Prof. Brad Smith of Capital University Law School explains what I mean better than I ever could. Please read
All I will add is that, I love how much Barack Obama, during his Presidency has mentioned the iPod. It is as if he is the super-mega rockstar leader of the “O” brand, commenting on Apple or CocaCola. Not to mention, the union types he spoke to in Cincinatti on Labor Day can’t be pleased that most of the iPhone is manufactured outside of America.
And what is the difference between President Bush 41 speaking to students and President Obama? Obama, outside of electoral success, has accomplished nothing, and isn’t a particularity good role model.
- Ohio Students Watch Important Message from Dear Leader
- More on Ohio Students Watching The Video Message from Dear Leader
- Obama in Cincinnati Today- Ted Strickland Gets the Taft Treatment
- Pictures from Outside Presisdent Barry Obama’s Visit to Shaker Heights
- John Kasich: President “Obama is like Bush on Steroids”