Ohio Rep. Marries in Building that Houses the Only Higher Authority Liberals Recognize…
Joe Hallett reports on Rep. Dan Stewart, former SEIU goon and current far-left activist:
State Rep. Dan Stewart, D-Columbus, is thought to have become the first state lawmaker to get married in the Statehouse when he and Catherine Thomsen tied the knot Nov. 28 in the Rotunda.
Stewart, 53, and Thomsen, 31, descended into the Rotunda from opposite sides, with him walking down the steps from the Democratic-dominated House and her taking the steps from the Republican-controlled Senate. Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner, a former judge, officiated at the ceremony.
“It’s a hallowed space for us,” Stewart said.
- State Representative Dan Stewart Running for the Ohio Senate, Has Legal Issues
- Ted Strickland Didn’t Recognize NCR Chief Executive
- Ohio House Democrats Oppose Profit, Campaign Outside the Verne Riffe with Enviro-Socialists
- Higher Education Funding- Cut It!
- Did You Ever Get the Feeling that Democrats Really Love Higher Taxes?