Quote of the Day: Michael Gonidakis on the Treatment of Jennifer Garrison
From The Dispatch:
Michael Gonidakis, executive director of Ohio Right to Life, said that “Democratic Party bosses proved that their ‘big-tent party’ mantra is nothing more than empty rhetoric,” by chasing out “any candidate that does not bow at the altar of the abortion agenda.”
- Jennifer Garrison & Ted Strickland are Racist?
- Jennifer Garrison Isn’t Finished With Politics, Might Become a Republican?
- 35 House, Senate, and Congressional Members Endorse Jennifer Garrison
- Jennifer Garrison, Candidate for Secretary of State
- Pro-Life, Moderate Jennifer Garrison Sits Down With Ohio’s Top Left-Wing Crazy