Jennifer Garrison Isn’t Finished With Politics, Might Become a Republican?
That is what we take away from this article in the from her hometown newspaper:
While a Democrat, Garrison’s stances on abortion and gun control fall more in line with the Republican party.
“One of the things I wonder, and this is pure speculation on my part, is whether she might be considering switching parties,” said Mike Tager, an associate political science professor at Marietta College. “That’s always tricky, but I don’t know what her reaction to this sort of being forced out of the race (by her own party) will be; whether she may feel, at least on the social issues, that some of her positions are closer to the Republican Party than the Democratic Party.”
When I grow up, I want to become a political science professor so I can give stupid quotes to newspapers.
One thing we know for sure is that Brian Rothenberg and his Progress Ohio can, for various reasons, support a pro-gun, anti-abortion traditional Democrat. Let me be the first to welcome Brian to the conservative movement!
- Jennifer Garrison & Ted Strickland are Racist?
- 35 House, Senate, and Congressional Members Endorse Jennifer Garrison
- Pro-Life, Moderate Jennifer Garrison Sits Down With Ohio’s Top Left-Wing Crazy
- Quote of the Day: Michael Gonidakis on the Treatment of Jennifer Garrison
- Jennifer Garrison, Candidate for Secretary of State