How do we know the Ohio Democrat Party is in trouble?
Because not only did Ted Strickland hires spokesbabe Lissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Smith from New Jersey (so much for creating Ohio jobs?), the Ohio Democrat Party recently hired Sarah Bender as their own spokesbabe:
I don’t mean to discriminate against above-average looking people. I’m sure both are talented and qualified liberal hacks.
But I think it is fairly transparent that Dems are implementing the same sort of strategy that President Bush’s White House used when the public turned on them, when they traded in Scott McClellan and Ari Fleischer for Dana Perino.
Chris Redfern and Ted Strickland are counting on using attractive young females to soften up reporters… as many reporters couldn’t talk to these women otherwise… due to their personal hygiene, low pay, and general lack of social skills.
And on the bright side, if the November elections are still a huge flop, these two can always call Lex Wexner and model a new line of Ohio Democrat lingerie.
- Amanda Wurst is Enron, Megan Piwowar is Scrappy
- National Association of Gals (NAG) Endorses Jennifer Brunner
- Strickland/Fisher’s Genitals Don’t Please Ugly Feminazis @ Conference
- Just got Back From the Ted Kennedy Health Care Rally in Columbus
- Debbie Phillips Uses Reporterhusband & Democrat Operative to Crush a Liberal College Student