An Ornithologist for Ohio! (Ohio House- 93rd District)
Andy Thompson is the conservative Republican who will likely replace Jennifer Garrison, the Democrat who was recently purged from the statewide ticket for her support of unborn babies:
Andy Thompson announced his candidacy for the 93rd House District today which encompasses Guernsey, Monroe and Noble Counties, parts of Washington and Muskingum Counties.
“I bring a small business background to the legislative table, and continue to utilize that experience and viewpoint to enhance the business climate here in Marietta,” Thompson said. “Now I’d like to take that same perspective to Columbus and put it to work for the 93rd House District and across Ohio.
Currently, Thompson is serving his third term on the Marietta City Council as an at-large representative. Additionally, he is the publisher of Bird Watchers Digest, a member of the National Rifle Association and an active member of the Rotary Club.
Thompson is much more than a bird watcher. As Director of Development, his work was important to the early success of the Competitive Enterprise Institute, a fantastic libertarian think tank which fights against the growth of government and the lies of anthropogenic global warming.
And if that isn’t cool enough, his website talks enough about faith to tick off almost any country club Republican. Check it out at andythompsonforohio.com.
- Ohio House: Serious Candidates in Jennifer Garrison’s and Mark Schneider’s Districts
- Jackson County Republican Party Endorsements (Ohio House District 87 & Ohio Senate District 17)
- Beth Lear, a Principled Conservative, for the 2nd Ohio House District
- Ohio House 22nd District- Angel Rhodes vs. Kathy Eshelman, What Happened?
- Ohio’s 7th Senate District: Sen. Jones vs. Michelle Schneider