Matt Mayer on Ted Strickland’s 3C Slow Train
A great interview from Bob Connors with Buckeye Institute President Matt Mayer on 610 AM WTVN in Columbus:
If we didn’t have leaders like Gov. Strickland who would rather focus on gimmicks and Federal pork than improving the state’s business and tax climate, perhaps Bob Connors wouldn’t have been scared out of the state. (Most listeners don’t know, but he frequently does his show from his home in Florida, a state with no income tax.)
Considering how cutting-edge a 39 mph train is, perhaps Strickland’s next innovative plan will involve telegraph lines, river boats, or perhaps a horse-drawn carriage taxi service?
- Ted Strickland’s “C3″ Slow-Train Gets Shorter
- Ted Strickland on his Slow-Train: Young Adults Embrace 19th Century Change
- Republicans Terry Casey and Scott Pullins Debate Strickland’s 3C Slow Train
- Ted Strickland’s 3-C Slow Train PR Astroturf Campaign is Expensive!
- Buckeye Institute President Matt Mayer Published in Enemy Territory- The Toledo Blade!