Seth Morgan Endorsed by Brown County GOP
From the Inbox:
Huber Heights, Ohio – State Auditor candidate Seth Morgan, CPA was endorsed by the Brown County Republican Party with 75 percent of the vote on Thursday, Feb. 11.
“Republican leaders in Brown County selected Seth Morgan overwhelmingly,” said Rob Scott, Friends of Seth Morgan Communications Director. “This is just another example of leaders across our state publicly recognizing that Seth Morgan is the most qualified candidate of either party for Auditor of State.”
Both Morgan and Delaware County Prosecutor Dave Yost were in attendance to ask for the county’s endorsement for state auditor. Yost received 13 percent of the vote.
“This endorsement further solidifies the base of support Seth is gathering across the state. Not only is he being supported by the leaders of conservative organizations statewide as well as the Tea Party movement, the Republican ‘establishment’ is joining these groups and proclaiming Seth as their candidate for Auditor no matter what the Party ‘elite’ want the rank and file to believe”, said Emery Phipps, Friends of Seth Morgan Political Director.
And they simply decided to not endorse at all in the Attorney General’s race.
- Seth Morgan Endorsed by Miami County GOP Convention & Summit County GOP
- Seth Morgan Endorsed for Auditor in Kevin DeWine’s Backyard
- Seth Morgan Endorsed by the Madison County GOP
- Seth Morgan endorsed by the Scioto County Republican Party and the Mansfield North Central Tea Party
- Cuyahoga County GOP Endorses Seth Morgan