Stay Classy, Ohio Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthood of Ohio sent every state legislator some chocolate this week for Valentine’s Day. Nice gesture, huh?
But inside, the chocolate was in the shape of birth control pills. mmmmm, so appetizing!
Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion chain in America, apparently went to great expense to reduce human sexuality to crass chocolate humor while promoting unhealthy lifestyle choices. And taxpayers probably paid for this disgusting nonsense.
This is almost as classy as when I was an undergrad at OSU and a volunteer for “Voices for Planned Parenthood,” a student org front group that Planned Parenthood uses to absorb student activity money, passed out literature to me on the way to class. The volunteer was dressed as a 6ft tall, giant cartoonish uterus.
These jerks are without class or dignity.
- Court Upholds Ohio Ban on Human Pesticide
- State Rep. Dan Dodd (District 91) Brings Wrong Award to a High School, Publicly Belittles Aide
- Saturday: “Ohio Taxed to the Max Rally” in Columbus, 2pm
- Budish Abortion Controversy Update: Elizabeth Trisler to be Honored at 1:30pm Today
- RightOhio.com’s Interview With Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray