Chairman Robert Frost, a Tea-Party Republican?
Mark Naymik in The Plain Dealer wrote a surprisingly fair report of TEA party activities in Cuyahoga County. Click here to read.
I say it’s surprising, because liberal reporters seem to have a tough time wrapping their heads around the concept of spontaneous order and a movement that has no top-down Politburo structure to it. Usually, the MSM would rather there be one specific leader that they can smear and tear down, since vague Connie Schultz/Alinsky-style “NAZI! NAZI!” smears never really stuck.
Watching the Cuyahoga County GOP slowly come to the realization that conservatism might actually win elections is breathtaking.
- Seth Morgan endorsed by the Scioto County Republican Party and the Mansfield North Central Tea Party
- Far-Left Cleveland Scene calls Out Connie Schultz for Race Baiting
- Ohio Republican Party Central Commitee Meeting
- TEA Party Organizers Not Pleased with Rob Portman
- Dave Yost Endorsed by His Home County, Seth Morgan Endorsed by Controversial Chairman