Auditor Mary Taylor’s Office Investigating Unauthorized Over Time Payments in Strickland’s Administration
As an update to a story Paul Aker of 10 TV in Columbus broke, the Auditor’s Office will hunt down these tax dollars which state workers should have never been paid. More agencies are now involved:
As a friend of mine joked- If you are a manager of a state government office and Paul Aker gives you a call, the best thing to do is to turn in your resignation, go home, and drink lots of Draino because it is OVER.
- On Ted Strickland’s Watch, State Agencies Payed Millions in Unauthorized Overtime
- Jesse Hathaway vs. Corruption in the Athens City Auditor’s Office
- More Corruption Details at the Governor’s Office- Inmates and Alcohol
- Mary Taylor’s Former Chief of Staff to Marry Political Director for John Kasich
- Strickland Administration Creates Its First Job