Steve Christopher, We Hardly Knew Ye
From Columbus Dispatch super blogger James Nash:
Two conservative candidates for Ohio attorney general have been disqualified from the ballot, Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner’s office announced this afternoon.
Steve Christopher, a northwest Ohio lawyer who had sought Tea Party backing in the Republican Party primary against Mike DeWine, did not file enough valid signatures to make the ballot, Brunner’s office said.
- Mike DeWine’s New Challenger, Steve Christopher, Responds to Right Ohio
- Steve Christopher Fights Back Against Jennifer Brunner’s Massive Screw-Up
- Steve Christopher Continues Legal Challenge- Jennifer Brunner Looks Increasingly Ridiculous
- Steve Christopher Needs to Dump the Tin-Foil Brigade
- Steve Christopher Update- Confirmation of the Excel File & Personal Reports from Signature Collectors