Steve Christopher Fights Back Against Jennifer Brunner’s Massive Screw-Up
And he hired a prominent conservative lawyer to make sure she does her job:
Attorney David R. Langdon, representing Christopher, said he has sent Brunner’s office copies of the 140 part-petitions that he says were not sent to county boards and is asking Brunner to forward them.
If Brunner doesn’t respond or refuses to act, Langdon said he will file a lawsuit in the Ohio Supreme Court today seeking an order to force Brunner to send the part-petitions to the counties and to have the counties put Christopher’s name on the ballot in case Christopher is later certified.
Brunner’s office is reviewing what Langdon submitted today, spokesman Kevin Kidder said. But he said the office still stands by its contention that Christopher turned in only 104 part-petitions.
There are more than enough signatures and personal accounts of signature collectors to completely demolish anything Brunner’s office can say. And no matter if this situation is corrected, we already see that Ohio has an incompetent Secretary of State.
- Steve Christopher Continues Legal Challenge- Jennifer Brunner Looks Increasingly Ridiculous
- An Update on the Christopher/Brunner Issue
- It Appears that with Christopher’s Petitions, Jennifer Brunner Screwed the Pooch
- Steve Christopher on the Matt Patrick Show (WTAM 1100AM, Cleveland)
- Steve Christopher Update- Confirmation of the Excel File & Personal Reports from Signature Collectors