Jon Husted is as Serious of a TEA Partier as he is a Resident of Kettering
OK let’s brain storm for ideas for a new TV ad for Jon Husted…
Tax-Raising Jon Husted
Toilet-Flushing Jon Husted
CAT Tax-Creating Jon Husted
Ohio’s Taxes are Low and the Economy is Booming Thanks to Jon Husted
Larry Householder’s Handpicked Successor Jon Husted
Third Frontier Reviving Jon Husted
Pre-Obama Stimulus Loving Jon Husted
“Moderate” Jon Husted
PUCO-Loving Energy Re-Regulating Jon Husted
Delaying Tort Reform Until he Sufficiently Milked the Trial Lawyers Jon Husted
Short-Term Loans Opposing Jon Husted
Strickland-Hugging Jon Husted
Al Gore-Admiring Jon Husted
I Care So Much About Myself That I will Transfer Money from the House GOP & Lose the Majority Jon Husted
No those are no good. I got it! TEA Party Jon Husted… with a Gadsden flag and God. YESSSSSS!
And this ad was playing so often on Fox News that once time it was even shown twice in a row.
I think the moderate Husted of 2006 wouldn’t like the super-charged conservative hero Husted of 2010. And I think it is an admitting that the squishy moderate Joe Hallett-approved Republicanism that he championed in the Ohio House doesn’t win elections.
Husted isn’t running against Sandy O’Brien. Jon Husted is campaigning against Jon Husted.
- TEA Partiers Don’t Buy Jon Husted’s Newfound Conservatism
- Sen. Husted’s Stupid Redistricting Plan Might Still End Up on the Ballot
- Jon Husted Looked Up From His Computer in UA Last Night To Curse
- Joe Hallett on 2009’s Successful Gambling Campaign & Husted’s Transparency Bill
- Jon Husted Takes on Jennifer Brunner’s Voter Suppression