Ohio GOP Awkwardly Takes Ownership of Bob Taft’s Third Frontier
Another YouTube flop from the ORP:
The rest of the ad is fine- unemployment has doubled on Gov. Ted Strickland’s watch and he is a poor manager of the state.
But don’t you think the message would be crystal clear about the differences in parties if the Ohio Republican leadership actively opposed the Third Frontier as vigorously as President Obama’s stimulus bills?
If the TEA party movement and voters upset with the growing size of government are going to decide this election, then this sort of “Hey, Bob Taft’s Ideas Were Swell!” clunky messaging is beyond silly. This video is so unmemorable that I’ve already forgotten about it.
- Even Bob Taft is Worried About Taxin’ Ted Strickland
- Jon Husted Takes on Jennifer Brunner’s Voter Suppression
- 3rd Frontier’s Job Creation
- Bill Seitz Desperately Wants to Unconstitutionally Tie the Third Frontier to Infrastructure Projects, and the TEA Party can Kill it
- Third Frontier Passes… Brian Hicks Does a Happy Dance