Rep. Sandra Williams is a Racist
I missed this on Sunday, but this quote in The Dispatch is shocking!:
Term-limited from his House seat at the end of the year, Stewart jumped into the open 15th Senate District race to replace state Sen. Ray Miller, D-Columbus, who also is term-limited.
If Stewart wins the primary, he likely would become the first white lawmaker to represent the heavily Democratic district in 19 years. He also would have to defeat Republican Alicia Healy, who is black.
Stewart’s decision to run raised some eyebrows around the Statehouse. Understanding strength in numbers, the 17-member black caucus is very protective of its seats, and the 15th district has one of the larger black voting populations in the state.
“We are doing all we can, pulling out all stops, to ensure that seat remains black,” said [Rep. Sandra] Williams, who added that losing the seat “would not only be devastating to the black caucus but to the black community.”
Could you imagine if Karl Rove or someone said “We’re doing all we can to keep a seat white?”… Anyone saying that would be labeled the next David Duke and their career would be over.
I hate using the word “racist” because it is so overused by the left that it’s almost meaningless… But if the word still means anything, it describes Sandra Williams.
- Jennifer Garrison & Ted Strickland are Racist?
- Ohio Rep. Marries in Building that Houses the Only Higher Authority Liberals Recognize…
- Ohio House: Serious Candidates in Jennifer Garrison’s and Mark Schneider’s Districts
- Shannon Jones and Michelle Schneider, Former German Village Roommates
- State Representative Dan Stewart Running for the Ohio Senate, Has Legal Issues