Darke County TEA Patriots Endorse Dave Yost
From the Dave Yost for Auditor campaign:
Dave Yost, Republican candidate for Ohio Auditor of State, sharpened his conservative credentials with last night’s endorsement by the Darke County T.E.A. Patriots.
“Dave Yost shares the values of the Tea Party movement, limited government, personal and fiscal responsibility and lower taxes and we are excited to stand with Dave to become the next Ohio Auditor of State. Dave’s broad background and proven leadership as both an award winning county auditor and a tough-on-crime prosecutor are exactly what Ohioans are demanding in this election.” said Lyn Bliss, a member of the Darke County T.E.A. Patriots.
“Dave Yost is the clear choice among Ohioans to be the next Auditor of State. Conservatives of every stripe and organization are uniting behind Yost and his campaign to protect taxpayers’ dollars and fight waste, fraud and abuse,” said Brent Swander, Yost campaign manager.
Yost’s primary opponent was in attendance for the endorsement, however due to a scheduling conflict, Yost was not.
Here is the Darke County TEA Patriots’ website. I have not heard of them before, but are they a group that wants to keep their distance from the libertarian Ohio Liberty Council.
I’m glad they endorsed a conservative like Dave Yost, but to keep this in perspective THIS GROUP ALSO JUST ENDORSED JON HUSTED AND MIKE DEWINE. Maybe those two are the best candidates… But do they fit the TEA Party brand? hardly.
- Darke County Pretend TEA Party Organization?
- Dave Yost Endorsed by the Belmont County GOP, Narrowly Misses Endorsement in Knox County
- 91.7% of Republican County Auditors Endorse Dave Yost
- Dave Yost Endorsed by His Home County, Seth Morgan Endorsed by Controversial Chairman
- [UPDATED] More Endorsement Controversy? Both Dave Yost and Seth Morgan Claim to be Endorsed by the Buckeye Firearms Association