Ohio Supreme Court Orders Ballot Board to Certify Health Care Ballot Issue
A huge victory for the 1851 Center for Constitutional Law and for those Ohioans who would rather not have an obtrusive Federal government mandate you buy health insurance.
Now, all conservatives need are 402,276 valid signatures!
- Jennifer Brunner and the Ballot Board Plays Politics, Blocks Healthcare Reform Amendment
- Caption Contest: Ted Strickland Appoints Eric Brown to the Ohio Supreme Court
- Ted Strickland is Worried He May Lose Due to Health Care for the 2nd Time in his Career
- Where was Senator Voinovich on the Health Care Vote
- Ohio’s Boccieri and Wilson Ready for Career-Ending Health Care Vote