John Kasich Reminds Voters of his Support for Issue 1
From Kasich’s communication team. YUCK:
3F State Issue 1 Support
I really can’t imagine an issue which runs more counter to the “Kasich brand” than supporting corporate welfare and turning a blind eye to surpassing Ohio’s 5% constitutional limitation on debt.
Because private investors put their own money on the line, their decisions are devoid of the sort of political calculations involved with politicians passing out grants and low interest loans to highly-risky investments. Taxpayers get to do the job of venture capitalists and angel investors, except they don’t actually get to own shares!
John Kasich should take his own advice:
John Kasich opposes special interests… unless Jo Ann Davidson tells him otherwise?
If John Kasich opposes President Obama’s stimulus and wasteful Federal government spending by the Strickland administration, than it is completely hypocritical to support Issue 1, as the objectives are the same: Use Keynesian theory to boost job/economic growth through an increase in government spending and artificially cheap credit. Just because only one may result in campaign contributions to John Kasich doesn’t make one spending program better than the other.
Vote NO on Issue 1.
- Strickland Leads in new Quinnipaic Poll, But Voters Believe Kasich Will do a Better Job on Economic Issues
- Is Molly Varner Trying to Help Conservatives Like John Kasich Even More?
- When It Comes to Twitter, John Kasich is One Hip Cat
- Corporate Welfare Queens Rally Support for More Handouts
- John Kasich Opposes the Columbus Casino? Why?