Primary Election Day is Today. Vote or Don’t!
If you don’t know where to vote, look it up here or call your local county board of elections.
Josh Culling, an Ohio native who works for works at the Americans for Tax Reform, sent me a list of those who signed their taxpayer protection pledges. Here is the list.
And if you request a Republican ballot, in addition to voting for Seth Morgan for Auditor, I suggest taking a look at the list Republican State Central Committee candidates who are TEA Party friendly.
Good luck. And remember, the score remains… Hippies: 0, National Guard: 4
- Primary Election Results Fallout- Maybe TEA Parties Should Not Endorse?
- Jennifer Brunner, Ohio’s Chief Election Official, Doesn’t Follow Election Laws
- John Boehner gets a Primary Challenger
- Ohio’s Boccieri and Wilson Ready for Career-Ending Health Care Vote
- White House is Deeply Worried about Ted Strickland’s Re-Election Chances