The FOP, Run by Cathy Collins-Taylor’s Husband, Defends Cathy Collins Taylor
Fraternal Order of Police of Ohio’s chief is Mike Taylor, who is also the husband of Ohio Public Safety Director Cathy Collins-Taylor.
And it is journalist malpractice that no media coverage of today’s story (see here and here) mentioned the close family relationship involved here.
I used to have a lot of respect for the FOP, but as we saw with the casino ballot issue or the 2009 Columbus city income tax increase issue, they are not above playing politics.
And no matter what her hubby’s organization thinks, she LIED under oath and should face serious consequences:
- Troopergate: Cathy Collins-Taylor Ready to Testify- Who is Paying Her Lawyer, Rocky Saxbe?
- Kent Makrus told Ohio Public Safety Director Cathy Collins-Taylor about sting
- Inspector General’s Report: Director Cathy Collins-Taylor and Gov. Strickland’s Security Chief Lied
- Mary Taylor to Dave Yost: Not So Fast on That Commission, Pal
- Ted Strickland’s Drug Sting Cover Up