“I Really Did Want to Stop Putting My Penis Inside my Scheduler, But She Wouldn’t Let Me”
Former Attorney General Marc Dann is a creep:
Former Attorney General Marc Dann said he tried to end his extramarital relationship with a young staff member before it imperiled his political career and his marriage, but he was unsuccessful.
In interview transcripts released yesterday, Dann speaks candidly about the toll that his relationship with scheduler Jessica Utovich, then in her late 20s, had on his marriage and his leadership of the attorney general’s office.
Dann, then in his mid 40s and married, said he tried to back out of his relationship with Utovich, but she did not want to leave him.
Jessica was a low-paid staffer, while Marc Dann- at twice her age- was a statewide officeholder and the top law enforcement official in Ohio. And even though he was her superior, SHE was the aggressor?
This man, who also blames Rich Cordray for his problems, is clearly delusional. For the great harm he has caused the state of Ohio, it is a travesty of justice that he will not see a prison cell… where he would perhaps meet real sexual aggressors.
- Marc Dann’s Wife Files for Divorce- How Helpful Will She Be to Investgators?
- Marc Dann’s Wife Charged With Misdemeanor
- Democrat Dann’s Dirtballs Back in the News
- Marc Dann Really Didn’t Want to Hire his Long-time Dirtbag Friends, Blames Rich Cordray?
- Marc Dann is Ready to Plead Guilty, Won’t Face Jail Time