Ted Strickland’s Newly Appointed Justice Eric Brown, PLAGIARIZER
From Laura Bischoff:
COLUMBUS — On the job for less than a week, Ohio Supreme Court Chief Justice Eric Brown delivered a commencement speech to the University of Dayton law school that directly lifted nine paragraphs from a graduation address delivered nine months earlier by his predecessor, the late Chief Justice Tom Moyer.
Brown said both speeches were written predominantly by Joe Smith, assistant to both chief justices.
Moyer told Ohio State University law school students on Aug. 30, 2009: “Today is a celebration and all that goes with it: flips of the tassel and pats on the back. To all of you — students, families, best friends alike — congratulations.”
Brown opened his commencement speech at UD on May 8 with the exact same words. And he repeated word for word 15 other sentences delivered by Moyer.
This is what happens when someone with limited court experience and average intellect is appointed to the highest court in Ohio.
- Newly Appointed Justice Eric Brown & his Wife Love Dead Babies
- Ohio Supreme Court Justice Eric Brown Loves Facebook
- X RATED GIRLS, Ted Strickland, Justice Eric Brown & Judicial Misconduct
- Why Did Betty Montgomery Fire Eric Brown from the AG’s Office?
- Caption Contest: Ted Strickland Appoints Eric Brown to the Ohio Supreme Court