Ohio House Democrats, Trying to Keep the Majority, Count on Union Goon Cash
Lots of campaigns filing their finance reports today and I’ll post details as they become available. I like to focus on the legislative races, especially in the House, because Republicans lost the majority in 2006 by a razor thin margin.
I pulled out as many union donations as I can find to give you an idea of just how much unions truly own the Democrat caucus. The grand total is $884,736.16 (about 20% of their total donations) and we’re still 5 months away from the election. Incredible:
And AFSCME is the same group that, after an executive order, used your tax dollars to fund a massive TV ad buy against gubernatorial candidate John Kasich. Taxpayers of Ohio, Speaker Armond Budish thanks you for your donations.
- Ohio House Democrats in the Majority for 17 Months, Still Don’t Understand Committee Rules
- Ohio House Democrats Oppose Profit, Campaign Outside the Verne Riffe with Enviro-Socialists
- Rep. Blessing: Ohio House Democrats Have Set Up a “Constitution-Free Zone”
- Ohio House Democrats Moving at Lightning-Speed to Further Damage Ohio’s Bond Rating
- $165 BILLION: Reps. Pat Tiberi and Steve Latourette Want to Bail out Underfunded Union Pension Plans, Latourette Cries About Fox News