Treasurer Kevin Boyce’s Campaign Manager QUITS
And Team Mandel sends out an appropriate response:
Effective today, Treasurer Kevin Boyce’s Campaign Manager has quit the Boyce campaign. Marquez Brown’s departure comes in the wake of numerous news stories and editorials outlining growing cronyism, pay-to-play and ethics problems in Boyce’s office.
Brown follows in a long line of Boyce staffers who have left Boyce over the past year, including his Chief of Staff, Executive Assistant, Communications Director, Regional Outreach Director and Fundraising Director. Democratic operatives remain consistent in explaining that this mass exodus from Boyce’s operation is due to his poor management skills, inability to understand the office, arrogance and growing ethics problems.
Brown is also the Public Policy Coordinator at Lorain County Community College.
- Corrupt Fundraising Practices, Treasurer Boyce Can’t Outraise Josh Mandel
- Ohio Treasurer Kevin Boyce Spends $79926 Taxpayer Money on Promotional Items
- Key Bank Holds Fundraiser to Thank Treasurer Boyce for Contract
- Pfft… Who Needs Accurate Numbers in the Treasurer’s Office?
- Another Kevin Boyce Blunder