Supreme Court Chief Justice Eric Brown’s Excessive Vacation Pay
Questions are being raised about how Strickland-appointed Chief Justice Eric Brown was able to cash out at the Attorney General’s office with $20,874 in vacation pay. What is likely is Brown worked “extra” comp time hours to cover vacation with the family and could still cash out vacation hours… as comp time can not be cashed out:
How did Brown rack up all of this extra time at a job that didn’t require more than 40 hours/week? Serious questions must be raised here, as it appears Brown does not embody the types of ethics voters should require of judges sitting on Ohio’s highest court.
- Ohio Supreme Court Justice Eric Brown Loves Facebook
- Newly Appointed Justice Eric Brown & his Wife Love Dead Babies
- Ted Strickland’s Newly Appointed Justice Eric Brown, PLAGIARIZER
- Caption Contest: Ted Strickland Appoints Eric Brown to the Ohio Supreme Court
- Jim Petro vs. Justice Maureen O’Connor for Chief Justice?