Lee Fisher’s Paid Endorsement
From CQ Politics:
President Obama’s campaign manager David Plouffe endorsed Ohio Lt. Gov. Lee Fisher in a fundraising e-mail for the Democrat’s Senate campaign.
“I get asked quite a bit what I think the most important campaigns in 2010 will be. And the Ohio Senate race is always near the top of my list,” Plouffe wrote. “That’s why I’m supporting Lee Fisher.”
Perhaps Plouffe is just working overtime, but his firm — AKPD Message and Media – also does media consulting for Fisher, who is the front-runner in the Democratic primary where he faces Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner. According to campaign finance reports, the Fisher campaign had paid more than $3,100 for media production to AKPD so far this cycle through Sept. 30.
Geesh. Give me a call Lee. For the right price I’ll endorse you too, as long as the shirt stays on.
Update: I would like to thank the mummified, decrepit remains of Joe Hallett for bringing to the Ohio blogosphere together, in the true spirit of bipartisanship, to hate his crummy reporting.
- According to Bill Clinton, Lee Fisher Cares about Children
- Developing: Lee Fisher’s Son Soliciting Donors for Next Documentary?
- Strickland/Fisher’s Genitals Don’t Please Ugly Feminazis @ Conference
- Lt. Gov Fisher Says- Hey Drivers, Your Tires Are Priced too Low
- Lee Fisher’s Research Dumping (Or, How Liberals Finally Decided to Care about Joe “the Plumber”)