Cleveland is the Most Miserable City in the Woooooooooooooooorld!
The city of Cleveland has had a colorful history. The Cuyahoga River, which runs through the city, famously caught fire in 1969 thanks to rampant pollution, and it wasn’t the first time. In 1978 it became the first U.S. city to default on its debts since the Great Depression. Cleveland sports fans have had to endure more anguish than those in any other city. The city has been dubbed with a less than endearing nickname: the Mistake by the Lake.
This year Cleveland takes the top spot in our third annual ranking of America’s Most Miserable Cities. Cleveland secured the position thanks to its high unemployment, high taxes, lousy weather, corruption by public officials and crummy sports teams (Cavaliers of the NBA excepted).
Read more here.
No wonder Chris Redfern can’t find any statewide candidates from the Cleveland area. Talented politicians must be too smart to live in that depressing cesspool created by Democrat corruption!
- Tough Issue for Cleveland City Council: Can Transgenders Poop in Either Restroom?
- Ever Wanted to Listen the Leaders of Ohio’s Two Parties Square Off at the Liberal City Club of Cleveland with a Liberal Reporter Moderator?
- 2014 Gay Games in Cleveland/Akron- Prepare to be ROCKED
- Jesse Hathaway vs. Corruption in the Athens City Auditor’s Office
- Cleveland & Dayton Dying… Blame Bloggers?