An Update on the Christopher/Brunner Issue
As an update to my post from this morning, I have it from unimpeachable sources that the Sec of State’s office sent a spreadsheet to all the county BoE’s listing how many signatures were submitted by each statewide candidate. Under Steve Christopher’s name, the number was listed as 2,750—which matches the receipt Steve got the day he filed.
It’s a shame that Christopher doesn’t have the extra 734 signatures which the campaign received at the last minute. But the numbers don’t match anyway.
Brian Shinn and others in Secretary Jennifer Brunner’s office should be updating their resumes now. Heads are about to roll…
- It Appears that with Christopher’s Petitions, Jennifer Brunner Screwed the Pooch
- Steve Christopher Update- Confirmation of the Excel File & Personal Reports from Signature Collectors
- Steve Christopher Fights Back Against Jennifer Brunner’s Massive Screw-Up
- Steve Christopher Continues Legal Challenge- Jennifer Brunner Looks Increasingly Ridiculous
- Steve Christopher Needs to Dump the Tin-Foil Brigade