Ohio House GOP Slams Ted Strickland’s 39 MPH Slow Train
A devastating video:
And those numbers are certainly too low, as the main study was written by interested parties and it doesn’t include the BILLIONS of dollars it would take to convert Ohio’s tracks into a full-blown high speed train, which is what the Obama Administration is pushing for.
The State Controlling Board already approved $25 million for an exploratory study. Ohioans would be wise to cut their loses and derail this endlessly-wasteful, statist proposal before it’s too late.
- Ted Strickland’s 3-C Slow Train PR Astroturf Campaign is Expensive!
- Ted Strickland’s “C3″ Slow-Train Gets Shorter
- Republicans Terry Casey and Scott Pullins Debate Strickland’s 3C Slow Train
- Matt Mayer on Ted Strickland’s 3C Slow Train
- The Creepy-Crawly, Statist Agenda Behind Ted Strickland’s 3C Slow Train