Favored Nation Status for China Hypocrisy
If we stop trading with China, do you know how many products and services we would have to give up? And what we receive in the form of cheaper goods, China has a rapidly growing middle class. Trade, by definition, is mutually beneficial for all parties involved and makes both countries better off.
Gov. Strickland’s comments are populist and soft racism… and he is a hypocrite for voting for favored nation status.
- Ted Strickland’s New Ad: The Same Old Protectionist Song and Dance
- Speaker Budish Hypocrisy and Elisabeth Trisler Controversy Update
- Ohio’s Chicken Coop Governor Visits Art Museum on Vacation, Touches Everything
- Ted Strickland is Wall Street to the Core
- OH-9: Marcy Kaptur Earmark Hypocrisy, Gives Taxpayer Dollars to Major Donors