OH-13: Betty Sutton Attacks Ganley for Not Joining Millions of Democrats Who Believe Obama is a Muslim
Things must be getting ugly in the 13th District, as this is a very desperate fund raising email appeal:
And why should Ganley take a position on the surprising news that less than half of America doesn’t know that President Obama is a Christian, including many who still approve of his job performance? Why should he concern himself with any comments about the public image that the President presents?
After all, his father Muslim, and he can recite the Islamic call to prayer in a 1st class accent.
And he spent multiple decades attending Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, which preaches radical black liberation theology, hatred of America, and is associated with Louis Farrakhan.
And he reviews daily spiritual updates on his Blackberry from religious advisers, including Muslims.
And he supports abortion in the last month of pregnancy.
Tom Ganley later clarified his comment by saying, “According to the White House, our President is a Christian and I have no reason to believe otherwise.” So Ganley, Betty Sutton and I all agree: President Obama is a Christian.
- OH-13: Betty Sutton’s Worst Nightmare is Supported by His Employees
- Sabrina Eaton and Betty Sutton
- Michael Barone: House Democrats in Trouble, Tom Ganley With a Strong Lead
- Cash for Clunkers Update: Chris Redfern & Betty Sutton Don’t Want the Poor to Own Cars
- In Chris Redfern and Betty Sutton’s America, the Government Owns Your Computer