Race to The Top Education Sweepstakes Due to Clerical Error in New Jersey
Ohio’s educators will receive a bailout, full of future spending mandates, thanks to a clerical error by bureaucrats in New Jersey. Gov. Christie explains in his famously blunt style:
Of course Ohio receiving the money after Ted Strickland’s State Superintendent was responsible for Ohio’s ranking DROPPING during the application process has NOTHING to do with the White House helping Gov. Strickland’s re-election campaign.
- Race to the Top… or Deborah Delisle’s Race to her Vacation
- Ohio Loses Out in Federal Education Funding Sweepstakes- Ohio Lost Points AFTER Ted went to DC to Sell Ohio
- Ted Strickland’s Education Funding & Tax Hikes
- Junk Requests in Ohio’s Federal Education Grant Proposal
- Ted Strickland’s Ohio Department of Education Kicks Retarded Kids